WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 950,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group's purpose, "Enrich connections. For good.", these solutions enhance users' well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies' attractiveness and efficiency. They nurture over 2 million merchants in the world with incremental consumers spending.
Edenred's 12,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2022, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €50 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards and directly spent within our merchants and partners’ network.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC 40, CAC 40 ESG, CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, CAC large 60 and MSCI Europe.
Edenred is all about meritocracy. You come as you are, and you contribute. Indeed, the Edenred Group recognizes, recruits and develops all talents and singularities.
We are committed to preventing all forms of discrimination and to providing all our candidates with equal opportunities regardless of their gender and gender expression, disability, origin, religious belief and sexual orientation or any other criteria.
The Partnerships strategy Intern will have 3 core missions:
Segmentation & organization for our partners portfolio of our digital platforms
You will create a mapping of our partnerships (Samsung, Zalando..) on Digital Platforms for Employees
You will develop a playbook presenting best practice on partnership approach
KPIs and commercial strategy for small businesses (merchants)
You will develop a dashboard for performance in the relationship with small businesses management (restaurants, gas stations...) within Business Units
You will collaborate with head of merchants / Small merchants to roll out this dashboard within our Business Units (Brazil, Mexico, Italy…)
Relationship with Business Units
You will prepare business presentations, playbooks and wildcards to spread understand of group strategy on partners merchants
Education & experience
- Bac +5 from a top business or engineering school, looking for a gap-year or a final-year internship
- A first successful internship experience in consulting, retail, e-commerce or similar fast-paced environment is a plus
- Motivated team player
- Analytical skills (database analyses, business plan modeling)
- Good business sense
- Strong communication skills (oral, written)
- Rigorous, organized and attention to details
- Master Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in French and English
- Other languages a strong plus: Spanish, Portuguese
- Full-time Internship contract (6 months, flexible)
- Starting date: January 2024
- Based at Edenred HQ, 16 Boulevard Garibaldi, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Have a global perspective on Edenred operations, focusing on the future of the Business
- Be exposed to Edenred top managers
- Have a good work-life balance
- Enjoy HR benefits: Meal voucher & 60% transport reimbursement