We are the global In-house Consulting unit at BASF. In our Operational Excellence Consulting teams, we use our profound knowledge of chemical operations to support internal clients in their growth, organizational development and efficiency projects. We foster a culture of continuous improvement for BASF businesses, functional units, plants and sites. We optimize processes, transform organizations, and seek for the maximum fit of operations with business strategies.
For 6 - 12 months you have the possibility to become part of Operational Excellence Consulting for up to 20h per week, starting November 1st, 2023. Our department supports the production sites of BASF globally in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their work processes and optimizing responsibilities as well as organizational structures.
- You are at the forefront and drive data analysis, optimization and digitalization at the interface between production and services.
- You develop relevant visualizations as well as suitable KPIs (key performance indicators) to evaluate the quality of the main processes.
- Your results are directly applied and integrated into our methods for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of work processes.
- enrolled student of (industrial) engineering or IT-related degree
- experience in data analysis and visualization (e.g. using Power BI)
- fluent communication skills in German and English
- enthusiasm for data-based optimization of processes
- independent and structured way of working, as well as a distinctive conceptual way of thinking
- You are part of the BASF team from day one.
- With us, you will enter challenging fields of work and take on exciting tasks in an interdisciplinary work environment.
- In addition, BASF sites offer various opportunities such as guided tours or workshops to get to know BASF better.
- In this way, you gain a wide range of insights and experience at the world's largest chemical company.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Lavinia Mader, Lavinia.firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 30 2005-58782
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.