TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. Join us.We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth can not be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our e-commerce and operations team . Together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users and brands.
- Assisting in monitoring merchant platform shop performance to ensure team OKR and ROI as well as timely delivery
- Assisting in merchant operation and allocate project resources, ensuring incentive campaigns run smoothly
- Collect, analyse raw data and create reports to help fashion merchants better settle in the TTS economy
- Educate brands on the important metrics, platform campaigns within the TikTok Shop Ecosystem to become self-sufficient
- Discover areas of improvements in daily operations
- Understanding of TikTok and TikTok Shop from a customer perspective/in-app experience
- The ability to use analysis and communication software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Data-driven, strong execution with attention to detail, good communication, collaborative, and time management skills
- Reactive work, goal-oriented mindset, great attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Super self-driven, able to work under pressure & enjoy building things from scratch
- Strong understanding of content, especially TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and other content-driven platforms.
- Successful candidates must start in June 2024
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.