Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Join us and you’ll be immersed in a dynamic company where you’ll work with a diverse group of talented colleagues on a variety of exciting projects.
You’ll be inspired and learn every day, exploring many different industries and collaborating with our clients, ranging from large national to multinational companies to non-profit and public sector organisations.
This is the field of interest for you, if you want to help optimise efficiency, effectiveness, and strategic impact, as well as inspire, motivate, and energise.
Depending on the team you join, you will have different kinds of tasks:
- You’ll broaden your knowledge in workforce transformation and help boost our competitive advantage
- You’ll learn more about how to navigate today’s realities while preparing tomorrow’s changes
- You’ll expand your understanding of organisational and transformational change
- You’ll develop analytical skills in a constantly evolving environment, motivated by technology adoption
- You’ll work with several teams at the same time and you’ll grow your proactive skills
- You’ll learn how to develop a competitive mindset through different analytics tasks
The list above is a general overview. You'll receive more information during the interviews.
Let’s talk about you
- You are in the final year or pre-final year of your master’s degree
- You are highly motivated, and a reliable team player with a sense of initiative
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good knowledge of English
- You have a passion for people and are a great team player
- You think proactively and act pragmatically
- You are eager to learn
- You can easily adapt yourself in a fast-changing environment
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to use MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You are empathetic, communicative, and you have the ability to make decisions
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and .
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality. We offer a hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site.
During the internship, you’ll develop your soft and technical skills and expand your network as you work with professionals who share their experience and coach you. A dedicated promoter will connect with you bi-weekly to evaluate your progress and assist you when needed. You will also be assigned a buddy, whom you can reach out to at all times! You and your buddy will have several informal meet-ups on a weekly basis to discuss day-to-day issues and solutions.
If you’re interested in the HR field of interest, please apply online. If you can, explain your preference for a specific team or specific tasks in your cover letter, together with the duration of your internship. The exact period can be defined together with the university. Preferably, the internship is a compulsory element of your course, which your college or university can confirm by providing a certificate.
A recruiter will contact you, and based on your profile and interests, they will walk you through the opportunities. If there is a match, they’ll explain the next steps of the recruitment process.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!