We help our clients invest for the future and to live the lives they want to lead. It’s a responsibility we take seriously and it inspires us to do the right thing. Not just for our clients, but for each other and the world around us too.
So join our Marketing team and feel proud of the work you’re part of.
Who we are
Our mission is to offer a memorable customer experience to our Italian clients, and provide a unique positioning in the market for our brand, in order to foster growth in one of the company’s core markets.
About your team
Content is at the core of everything we do. Solid contents that are both relevant and useful for professional investors can help us build trust and engage with clients along the whole marketing funnel.
- In this role you will help content experts in the Italian team to craft and deliver such content.
- According to your skills and seniority level, you will be involved in the content process end-to-end: planning of campaigns, defining goals and KPIs, identifying the right content piece within FIL production, translating and adapting it, producing bits for different channels and in different formats (written, visual, videos) including SEO optimization, compliance review, setting up proper measuring, reporting and analyzing.
- You will start with content maintenance, and gradually move to own the more complex phases of the process.
- In general, we expect you to contribute with a fresh perspective and bring new ideas to make our contents more fresh and engaging for our audience.
- You recognize yourself as having at least a mild interest in financial topics, a basic understanding of the Italian financial market, and good writing skills.
- You have a passion for video contents and social media.
- You are fluent in Italian and you have an English language level that is good enough to allow you to make translations.
- Most of all, you are passionate about marketing, open to learn, and ready to make connection and operate in an international and diverse environment.
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.