TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic multicultural work environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team where collaboration, creativity, courage, and curiosity play an important role. You will be working on exciting projects and benefit from a thorough on the job development, coaching and training.
Your commitment will be rewarded with a renumeration package. We provide flexibility to take care of both your career and your personal life by providing hybrid work environment with structural possibility to both work from home & collaborate in the office. You can also take your work abroad for up to 20 days/year.
At Toyota Motor Europe, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all. All of our recruitment decisions are based on the individual and their qualifications along with the job requirements. The selection process is without regard to nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, ethnicity, disability or other personal characteristics. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination as our individual experiences and overall diversity is our key strength. Together we have the power to make a positive change and go beyond the ordinary.
If you need any specific consideration for the interview process due to disability or any other reason, please let the recruiter know.
• Education: final year of Bachelor / Master degree in Enginnering, Economics, Business,Statistics, Mathematics.
• Previous Business, Internship experience is an asset
• Automotive minded and knowledge of European market (sales volumes, market shares, competitors…)
• Excellent command of systems applications (Excel, Access, database management)
• Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
• Strong analytical (manage complex set of parameters) and visualisation skills
• Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures –working with numbers and data
• Self starter attitude, taking initiative and not afraid of responsibility
• Ability to plan your work according to deadlines – able to work under strong pressure
• Innovative mind, with drive for continuous improvement
• A clear communicator able to present complex items in a simple way
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Mature business manners as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to build consensus, which allow you to move at ease within an international environment on all levels
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are assets.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Courage: you are ready to let go of the easy path to reach challenging targets
- Collaboration: you are a team player, respectful and inclusive in your style and you take a customer-oriented approach
- Creativity: your passion drives you to explore innovative ideas and challenge the impossible
- Curiosity: you combine imagination and fact-based observation
- Coaching: you share knowledge and feedback with your colleagues and celebrate each other’s success
Your team and your responsibilities
Being part of TME’s Sales and value Chain Performance Division, the VLV Strategy and Performance Management Department (VLV Team) is responsible to define and drive future commercial strategy for European region and support its implementation within the European Region by supporting the Country Managers team who work closely with each Distributor company. VLV Team’s key accountabilities are as follows:
Support TME’s business growth by performing benchmarking analysis, provide guidance on opportunities to increase New Vehicles sales or Parts and Accessory business across Europe and its local NMSCs.
VLV Team drives utilisation of factual data within Operations and support decision making and implementation of actions based on such data.
Analysis tools and reporting solutions
VLV team supports the creation of reports, and ensure Kaizen is applied on content, format and definitions.
They also maintain and update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods and provide technical support for existing reports and tools, and identify country managers and After Sales reporting needs.
Being responsible for TME Sales and After Sales performance, VLV team is driving the governance process between the European headquarters located in Belgium and distributors across Europe by running monthly and quarterly strategic and performance related meetings.
VLV team actively supports this role as responsible for the analysis, reporting and preparation of the quarterly meetings with NMSCs for both Sales and After Sales.
In order to support the existing VLV team in executing this task a new Intern will be integrated to this team.
In order to support the existing VLV team in executing this task a new Intern will be recruited
Daily tasks will include:
- sales and after sales performance analyses and benchmarking
- designing dashboards
- support governance process through preparation of necessary supporting documents
- actively take part in the different tasks of VLV Team
- pro-actively suggest and propose improvements or changes to existing tools, reports and processes.
We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium)
Share on your newsfeed