FEBRUARY – JULY 2023 6 MONTHS
An internship agreement provided by your school is mandatory.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers, marketers, and sellers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD BEAUTY, Smashbox, AERIN Beauty, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced, Dr.Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
Tom Ford Beauty
“It is my desire to create the first true luxury brand of the 21st century.” —Tom Ford
Tom Ford Beauty is a covetable collection of cosmetics and fragrances, shaped with Tom Ford’s singular vision of modern glamour and crafted with the ultimate in quality and luxury.
Tom Ford Beauty is looking for an consumer marketing assistant intern for its EMEA Regional HQ.
About the Job
Support Tom Ford Beauty EMEA Consumer Marketing Manager with specific focus on the following points
About Your Responsibilities
- Monthly PR report consolidation from affiliates & follow up
- Coordination of PR needs and request Global/affiliates (ex. PR boxes)
- Drive regular analysis and provide key ideas on how to move PR to the next level
- monthly follow up on 360 activation files (according to budget and estimate)
- launch recap consolidation for each big initiative (4/ 5 x year)
- consolidate info/ best practices/ kpi from affiliates regarding virtual selling
-Help affiliates on any request regarding product Assets and Social crops
- Prepare competitive overview x monthly highlight (using marketing intelligence and other insights coming from affiliates)
- Participate in all corporate marketing/online meeting and prepare a recap/ideas to be shared with the team
Available 6 months starting February 23
internship agreement mandatory
- Higher Education (Bac + 5, from a Business school or university)
- Ideally at least 1-year work experience. Interest in the cosmetics sector. Previous, relevant marketing experience.
- Fluent in English (language of work) and ability to speak French.
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills (including Microsoft 365 Office programs)
- Resourceful, proactive and enjoys working in fast-paced environment
- Able to handle a multitude of projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented, curious, and independent
- Ability to handle changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Business and consumer-first mindset
- Keen sense of analysis and synthesis
- An excellent team player
Located in Neuilly-sur-Seine
International environment with over 40 nationalities in the office
up to 10 days a month of remote working
10 days of remote working in the EU within your internship framework
Conciergerie (corporate store, gym center, beauty salon)
A gift bag of products at the end of your internship
A meal voucher card