We are offering an internship in Commercial & Digital Excellence for our Agricultural Products Spain Business Unit.
You will support the team in the following tasks:
- You will be part of the core project team to steer and enhance the implementation process of the CRM platform Salesforce® across the Business Unit in Spain.
- You will perform data analysis and contribute to the improvement of quality and enrichment of the existing database
- You will offer support and training to the end-users in Salesforce®.
- You will support the business process for the customer approach strategy implemented for defined customer segments, assuring that the commercial segmentation is properly reflected in the internal business steering tools.
- You will assist the Account Manager, in planning customized communications campaigns according to product, crop and area strategy.
- You will collaborate in the yearly preparation of the business plans for the different sales area in Spain.
- You are a Business Administration student looking for an internship opportunity starting in February during a minimum period of 6 months.
- You have advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint and you are also familiar with Power BI reports.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Solid English level to communicate with internal (international) partners.
- You are curious to learn about CRM strategy and implementation in a working environment of a multinational company.
- You have a keen interest in digital tools.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and improve the opportunities for our employees with on-the-job training, supported by an involved and competent team.
Do you have any question regarding the position?
Andrea Lopez (Talent Acquisition)
BASF is the world's first chemical company. We offer intelligent solutions for our customers and move towards a sustainable future. To this end, we promote the recruitment of people with different profiles around the world, which offers multiple opportunities for professional development.
For us, both performance and personality count, regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual identity, disability or ideology. Thus, at BASF, opportunities become professional careers.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.