Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Your New Role...
This intern will be integrated within the Sales team to give general support to the Digital Sales & Trade department.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Storecheck of launches and promotions.
- Market storecheck.
- Content management and promotions on client websites.
- Maintenance of databases and calendars.
- Coordination of images for promotions and customer launches.
- Support in the preparation of reports.
- Tracking sales of promotions
- Support to Digital Sales Manager, Trade Marketing.
- Support Sales tracking by customer
Qualifications & Experience...
- You must be currently studying in Spain and have eligibility to work for the duration of this internship.
- Very high level of English and Spanish
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (excel, Power Point and Word)
- Person with initiative, autonomy, and flexibility
- Eagerness to learn
- Analytical skills
- Salary: €600 per month
- Contract Length: 6-12 months
- Start Date: February 2023
- Benefits: 20 days annual leave
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.