As a MedTech start-up, we at Lifeline Robotics are looking for an enthusiastic business/strategy intern or student searching for a project proposal, that is motivated by responsibility and working with business development amd/or strategic thinking in a passionate start-up company.
About the role
We are looking for a business/strategy intern/student interested in business development, market analytics and strategy. You will assist in defining the best business model and creating the right business case for the company's offering. Furthermore, you will take part in the actual process of how to develop and mature the business aspect of runnning a start-up.
We would like the intern/student to cover one or more of the following tasks, depending on the length of the internship/project:
- Business model development
- Market research/analytics
- Business case development
- Value calculator for clients
- Go-to market strategy
- Commercialisation strategy
We are looking for the right candidate based on personality and organizational fit. It would be an advantage if you have the following:
- A relevant educational background in e.g., Cand. Merc. Innovation and Business Development, Cand. Merc. Business- and marketdevelopment or HA Business Development
- Theoretical or practical experience with business model development, preferably within medical devices
- A creative and curios mindset intrigued by solving complex tasks
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- Motivation to improve/use your English language proficiency, since you will be working in an environment with foreign interns. Your supervisor will be Danish, but speaks english fluently.
What we can offer
We are looking for an intern/student motivated to learn about the MedTech industry, gain professional experience, and personal growth. We are always looking for ways to improve, which is why we highly value our collaborator’s learnings, ideas, and findings.
Throughout your internship/collaboration with Lifeline Robotics, we can offer:
- Insight and experience in a progressive industry and ambitious start-up.
- A platform where you can use your talents and past learnings in an open-minded environment.
- A flexible workplace.
About the company
Lifeline Robotics is a start-up that develops medical devices by use of robot technology and AI. We have developed the world’s first fully automated throat swab robot as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, we have taken a much broader perspective as we aim to improve global health security by the use of automation.