Moët Hennessy is LVMH’s wines and spirits arm, global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector, and recognized internationally for his exceptional and exclusive brands. These include, amongst others, Dom Perignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Ruinart and Mercier for champagne, Hennessy, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg for spirits, and a selection of still and sparkling wines from around the world.
Moët Hennessy relies on a global distribution network of subsidiaries and partners to sell its wines and spirits in 160 countries.
At Moët Hennessy, our mission is to create experiences. We do this by relying on our values: Sharing, Elegance, Integrity, Spirit of conquest, Epicureanism. This is what unites us and makes us different.
The Moët Hennessy Creative studio functions as an internal service center that concepts, produces and delivers creative assets for Maisons to use in their sales and marekting initiatives. Based at 142, the studio also has a working photography and creative develompent studio located at 94 rue Varenne that houses a creative team and an an in-house photographer.
The Creative Studio Direction is looking for an intern (M/F) for 6 months, starting in January 2023.
Our mission is to support, advise and produce strategic, qualitative and effective creative assets for Maisons and internal MH Departments. The studio picks up where agencies or other outsourced creative agencies leave off. We are aimed at creatng assets that marry art with commerce.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Assist and coordinate studio priorities while helping to manage multiple, simultaneous creative projects under the direction of cross-functional team members
- Assist in the stewardship of the studio by trafficking creative projects and materials for internal and external reviews and approvals
- Track the approval process, schedules and budgets of assigned projects in coordination with the project manager and producer.
- Work with the creative team to make sure they deliver on time, on budget and on brief.
- Brief translation partners/vendors when needed
- Keep the studio orderly and well-functioning
Education & experience:
- High School and Some College Education with focus on Marketing, International Business, Communications.
- Knowledge or passion of Luxury Wine & Spirits Industry
- Some working knowledge of at least some of the following software: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Flash, Final Cut Pro/Adobe Pro/iMovie, Powerpoint.
- Master of English or French language with proven copywriting & editorial skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Service mentality and problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented: Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Hands-on mentality
Internship based at Paris 7e.