- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Post requisitions and document selection activities.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, arithmetic computation, teamwork, interpersonal skills, detail oriented, communication
Languages: Spanish preferred, English accepted
Beginning of Internship: all year