We are a fast-casual, healthy food restaurant having our first location right next to the Ramblas in Calle Boqueria with an amazing secret garden.
We are reopening the last weeks of June, and planning to start opening new locations early next year.
We are looking for a Marketing intern for the following tasks:
- participating in the management of our social media
- creating creative Reels and TikTok in store
- managing platforms like The Fork, Tripadvisor or Google Maps
- participating in the team with a Facebook ADs consultant and CEO about our campaigns
- interacting with our followers, responding to reviews
- working from the restaurant, and using the insights
- organizing events, promoting weekly live music
- looking for bottlenecks in service and reporting them on the weekly meetings
- using our analytics to identify best/low sellers and proposing ideas to test
Great learning opportunity:
Reporting directly to the CEO, and working together with him on strategy and execution of various projects.
Great career opportunity:
After the 6 month internship, there is a possibility to get a full time job. Joining us now, before opening new locations could mean quick growth within the company.
Possibility to work next to studies
We can help with Erasmus documents as well, if necessary.
25-40 hours/week payed internship for 6 months
(weekly hours depending on school and availabilities)
Fluent English and Spanish is a must.