Do you have the ambition of working with creative marketing in a global marketing team? Are you fluent in English and looooves to write? Then your next internship might be at Flying Tiger Copenhagen, one of the world's most successful – and definitely most fun – retailers.
We are looking for a Content Intern for Flying Tiger Copenhagen's Marketing department. In this role, you will be researching and creating our new blog post securing a quality branding setup to help us achieve a high level of site performance. Working in close partnership with the Content Strategist, you will increase the performance of our newly established blog and overall site performance by maintaining publishing of content pages such as press pages.
Referring directly to the Content Strategist, the role is based at our Head Office in the center of Copenhagen and has great potential for achieving concrete knowledge and develop new useful skills within a global retailer.
This is the tasks
- Research on commercial blogs and how to improve this
- Writing, creating and publishing blog posts for our newly established branding blog
- Evaluate on blog performance and optimize posts according to findings in collaboration with your colleagues
- Updating global site with content such as press page
- Participate in weekly execution performance meetings
This is you
- You have a creative mindset and absolutely love to write
- You are fluent in English
- You are interested in corporate communication and want to develop our blog to be fun, creative and just as quirky as we are
- You don’t need to be familiar with any technical systems, but we work in Shopify and Shogun
- You want to develop your skills on how to combine a data mindset with a creative one in order to create great content that fulfill business KPIs
- You can imagine yourself in a creative environment where we have fun while always keeping the eye on the target
This is us
Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a company with strong values founded in Scandinavian culture. We want to be fun and relevant, and we put our hearts into everything we do. If this resonates with you, hurry up and apply – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Flying Tiger Copenhagen offers:
- Probably the best location – right at the heart of Copenhagen
- Flexible work environment with the opportunity of working from home
- International, dynamic work environment founded in Scandinavian culture
- Delicious restaurant food in our own canteen everyday – including cake on Thursdays
- A social, fun, and informal workplace with parties, Friday bars, staff club etc.
- Celebration and many other occasions to eat cake
- And much more…
Did you know
We take climate change very seriously and work very hard to minimize our carbon footprint. We do this by buying less plastic and more renewable materials (everything which grows) – and we also want to make sure that all stores are run on renewable energy. We walk the talk – and make sure that what we do is validated by external experts, in the Science Based Targets initiative. You can read more about our work with climate action here https://flyingtiger.com/pages/sustainability-eco-friendly