We are looking for a intern to come join our qualification and validation team who helps our customers with validation and qualification tasks both in Denmark and internationally.
At Eupry we work with development, production, calibration and delivery of our innovative environmental monitoring system, as well as providing qualification and validation services. We have a passion for finding new ways of helping our customers with complying with a series of different governmental requirements.
We are a young team with many different backgrounds who work together to support our customers with getting ready for certification, mainly in the pharma segment.
We can offer a great deal of responsibility and personal learning, and with the possibility of excelling and expanding your knowledge on qualification processes at many different companies.
The tasks will mainly be within:
- Authoring and preparing qualification protocols for use by us or our customers
- Performing thermal measurements at customers or remote support
- Authoring reports based on measurements made by us or by customers
- Working with and in comliance with our quality management system
- Maintaining our quality management system
Experience and competencies
We don't expect you to have an experience within the qualification or quality field, but expect you to be ready for learning, and a general insight into working with quality is highly appreciated.
Generally, we expect that you:
- Is interested in working with quality assurance and quality control
- Have completed or in the process of completing a technical or quality related education
- Are interested in taking on responsibility
- Are interested in learning
- Are solution oriented
- Can write and speak english fluently
This is a full time position, but we can accomoodate for periods with exams and projects.
Mainly in our office in Copenhagen NV and some times on-site at our customers.
As soon as possible.