Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career and gain hands-on experience in a company leader in the laboratory testing industry?
The professional immersion agreement (CIP) offers you the chance to do a post-graduate internship in a world-renowned company. Its purpose is to provide you with the opportunity to kick-start your career and enable you to acquire knowledge and skills within a face-paced workplace setting that will be extremely beneficial for your future career development. The programme promotes a more hands-on style of training and learning by placing you directly "in the field".
The Treasury intern will be part of the Group Treasury team at the head office in Brussels. Through this position you will get the opportunity to gain exposure to management both on local and top level of the Group.
In this internship, you will collaborate with teams in different countries in order to:
- Analyze monthly management information (working capital performance), identifying problems/issues, escalate possible deviations from targets in order to undertake appropriate actions
- Support Finance, business divisions and sales to keep the right focus on working capital: meeting with them to help them understand the key financial issues they need to address.
- Take part in working capital process improvement projects
- Use existing Group reporting tools (IBM Planning Analytics) to improve dashboards to follow up on NWC performance
- Support in internal financing process: review and credit risk analysis of P&L and cash flow forecasts of the entities that require financing; interaction with local division controllers on the financial reports; preparation of funding request packages
- Support on cash management: participation in cash upstream exercise; follow-up of Intercompany overdue payable position
- Recent graduate with a master's degree in Accounting/Audit or a master's degree in Economics or Business Studies
- Result driven, daring and bold, high energy level, ability to get things done;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Accuracy of work, attention to details, comfortable with numbers;
- English must be fluent.