Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Support the implementation of a Group Reporting tool for non-financial (HR) KPIs
- Establish communication and relationships with the teams involved to ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Group
- Ensure the Group Reporting tool can be integrated into the annual review process for performance assessments for 2022-2023
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or Mathematics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Ability to analyze and process a significant amount of data
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English