You must be an EU citizen OR have a valid Swiss work permit to be considered for this role. Please note that this internship is on a volunteer basis.
We are a Swiss startup on a mission to bring passionate people together through shared experiences. We’ve developed a platform on which anyone with a particular interest can sign up to create unique experiences based on their passion. Those who sign up have complete freedom to create any kind of experience they want, from a photography workshop to a food tour.
Starting upon agreement, we are looking for a
Consumer Marketing Intern
for a period of 4-6 months.
The position is based in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Your main task is to identify and source leads for LocalBini platform. These leads could be potential new locals joining our community, travelers who are interested in the products offered on the platform or other users that would benefit in using our platform. Your role will entail:
Phase 1 (2 weeks)
- Fully comprehending LocalBini’s standing as a brand
- Understanding the key areas of development for LocalBini and the company’s overarching mission
- Being aware of LocalBini’s USPs and scope of services, as well as potential future features/services
- Getting involved in various projects and tasks in view of gaining a multi-faceted understanding of the business
Phase 2 (4-8 weeks)
- Coming up with new tactics to efficiently find new Locals hosting experiences
- Providing support to the Customer Service Team to better understand our customers (demand and supply side)
- Working autonomously on a specifically allocated project (optional)
Phase 3 (4-8 weeks)
- Implementing suggested tactics (from phase 2) and analysing results
- Presenting results to management
- Assisting in organizing events and on occasion participating in networking events
Phase 4 (2-6 weeks) - optional
- Report/thesis writing
You must be fluent in English and a second European language. Ideally you have already had an internship or work experience. The outstanding candidate has strong communication skills, both in written and oral, and a strong analytical mind-set.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
A meaningful and fun internship that can be combined with a Master Thesis or a University Project.
Please note that this internship is offered on an volunteer basis.
If you believe you fit the description, please send us your 1) motivation letter 2) resume and 3) references via the application link.