PwC Luxembourg is hiring a HRIS Analyst M/F/D. What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from 85 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
As an HRIS Junior, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation, maintenance, and administration of our Human Resources Information System (HRIS). You will play a crucial role in ensuring data accuracy, generating reports, and providing technical assistance to HR professionals and employees. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy individual with a strong interest in HR processes, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Manage the HRIS system, ensuring accurate data entry and conducting regular data audits.
- Enter and update employee information, employment records, benefits data, and other HR-related data in the HRIS database.
- Create and maintain HR reports, dashboards, and analytics to support HR decision-making and data-driven insights.
- Provide technical support to the HR department and other teams, guiding them in navigating the HRIS system and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure compliance with HR data privacy and security protocols, maintaining confidentiality and following best practices.
- Continuously evaluate HRIS processes and propose improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Participate in training sessions for HRIS users, educating them on system functionalities and best practices.
- Assist in integrating HRIS with other business systems and participate in HRIS software upgrades.
- Research and stay updated on industry trends, new HR technologies, and best practices to enhance HRIS capabilities.
- Liaise with various stakeholders both from PwC network teams and local teams such as Data management office, Finance, Legal, DPO and IT teams.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Practical experience in positions involving both IT and HR, reflecting a solid combination of technical and human resources expertise. Your proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment exemplifies your efficiency and adaptability. Additionally, you have demonstrated your capacity to work autonomously while remaining highly responsive to the dynamic needs of the business;
- Proficient in HRIS platforms (e.g., Workday, SAP, Oracle), Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytics tools (e.g., Microsoft PowerBi, Alteryx);
- The ability to analyse and interpret HR data, generate reports, and identify trends and insights;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members and provide technical support to end-users;
- Fluent in English;
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in data entry and reporting;
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and propose effective solutions;
- The willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes in HRIS systems and processes;
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Basic understanding of HR processes, policies, and best practices is a plus.
Then join our team !
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer. Whoever you are, we will consider your application without bias. Our experience has shown us that people who have suffered bias are less likely to apply if they think they don’t meet every single requirement. We encourage you to apply anyway, because we’ve learned that a caring and inclusive workplace creates a better future for all of us and for you.