Are you an experienced Software Developer who wants to make a significant impact reducing the mortality of prostate cancer, one of the world’s most common cancers?
A3P Biomedical is in an exciting phase to enable Stockholm3 algorithm as a Software-as-a-Service for laboratories globally. The Stockholm3 test has already proven to be superior to other tests with clinical evidence from more than 75,000 men, published in leading journals.
We are currently strengthening our Software Solution team with a Senior Software Developer. In this role you will have the IT architectural responsibility and you will guide the development team in the day-to-day software development.
- Applying design patterns and setting appropriate IT architecture.
- Lead the development team in the daily software development.
- Develop software products for external & internal usage e.g., risk score equation software to calculate a risk score for prostate cancer or products to process results in the laboratory.
- Maintenance of developed software products, including troubleshooting and support.
We believe that you have a university degree (4-5 years) in IT, software development, bioinformatics or similar. In addition, you should have at least 5 years’ experience in relevant roles. Good skills are needed in communication, interpersonal effectiveness, and documentation. As the company is evolving rapidly it is important that you have a positive attitude towards both legacy and change.
- C#.NET 6 (cross platform)
- Applying software design patterns and setting appropriate IT architecture
- Automated testing (we are using xUnit)
- Web API
- DevOps: Continuous integration/continuous delivery, GitHub actions &/or Azure Pipelines
- Message queue e.g., RabbitMQ
- Web framework e.g., React
- Cloud service e.g., Azure
- Elastic Stack
- VB (mainly for maintenance of older products e.g., LIMS)
- Power BI
- Experience from regulated business e.g., medical device
- Experience from project management e.g., Scrum master
At A3P Biomedical you will have the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with global ambitions. Your work will help improve men’s health and quality of life as well as radically improve prostate cancer diagnosis. If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at: A3P Biomedical
Submit your application in English as soon as possible, no later than 15 February 2023. The recruitment process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day. We look forward to reviewing your application!