Look here! Your next adventure is awaiting at Ports Group within our commercial team located in Malta!
Would you like to take part in an international company and help our clients protect their brand and digital presence? We work with some of the world’s finest brands through our comprehensive brand protection services.
Joining the team will allow you to embark on a fun and exciting journey with Ports Group in our mission to protect brand assets worldwide.
As a Brand Protection Associate, you will be responsible for growing your portfolio of business clients for the Danish region. You will be acting as a trusted strategic advisor, developing long-term relationships, and ensuring the maximum value is gained from our brand protection services.
In your role, you will:
- Interact with clients and advisory on trademark and domain name strategy.
- Navigate sales cycles with a consultative approach.
- Focus on new sales, working closely with the Head of New Sales.
- Work with your team to advise clients from a commercial and legal perspective.
- (Hey, you do not need to have a legal background, we will provide you with the proper training during your onboarding and continuously during your journey with us – and you are backed by a very competent legal department)
To qualify for the position, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Native Danish speaking.
- Professional English skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Higher degree of education is beneficial.
- Previous experience within sales or IP is beneficial.
- Open-minded, ambitious, and willing to learn.
On a personal level, we envision that you possess the following competencies:
- A commercial mindset with the ability to meet deadlines and work independently and in a team.
- Great cross-cultural competencies with great communication skills.
- Creative and ambitious mindset and want to play a central part in securing our clients’ growth journey through IP rights.
- You are looking for a challenging job that combines sales and IP and brand strategy.
- Service-minded, meticulous in everything you do with a great sense of detail.
What we offer:
We offer an exciting position in our company, with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring environment at Nordics’ largest brand protection firm. We value a transparent and open culture and accountability together with enthusiasm.
As this position is based in our office in Malta, an attractive relocation package (flights and accommodation) will be offered.
Application and contact:
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please e-mail the Head of New Sales, Ruibo Zhao, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ports Group:
Since its founding in 1994, Ports Group has been transforming the IP industry with its innovative way of working. We work with some of the world’s finest brands through a commercial-first approach. As proactive brand security advisors, we support our clients to grow and become industry leaders. We are passionate about what we do and proud leaders in comprehensive brand security.
Today, we operate from our offices in Sweden, Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Malta.