TELUS International is looking for Language Data Analysts in Barcelona, Spain to work onsite for a machine learning project! At the moment, we are looking for candidates with fluency in Dutch, Danish and Norwegian.
Language Data Analysts will analyze data in a given language and identify potential issues. They will also collaborate with international testing teams and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features. Data obtained will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
Includes, but is not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Linguistic data labelling.
- Analyzing language data in given language and identifying potential issues and patterns.
- Collaborating with an international testing team and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features.
- Communicating with various departments.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fluency in Dutch, Danish or Norwegian.
- Preferred educational background: linguistics, literature or translation.
- Available to work onsite in Barcelona, Spain.
- Excellent reading, writing and comprehension skills in English; ability to understand and closely follow elaborate guidelines in English.
- In-depth knowledge of native culture and history, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet project targets.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of the team or independently.
- Good computer and software skills across different operating systems.
- Strong typing skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Adaptable to changing environments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Permanent, full-time contract with TELUS International
- Private medical insurance for employees and relatives
- Great office at a top location
- Positive international working environment (relaxing zones, terrace, kitchen)
- Discounts in gym memberships
- Career development opportunities
- No overtime or weekend work
- Continuous support and learning
- Access to counseling sessions
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TELUS International values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
AI Data Solutions
Creating and enhancing the world's data to enable better AI via human intelligence
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary Ground Truth AI training platform handles all data types across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Additional Job Description
TELUS International is looking for Language Data Analysts (various languages) in Barcelona, Spain.