Who we are:
Consilio is the global market leader in eDiscovery and document review services. We support law firms and companies in regulatory investigations and large-scale litigation. We are currently looking for legal professionals for an Uzbek document review project. You will be able to work from home using our Secure Virtual Review platform.
- Document Review involves the analysis and categorisation of evidence, such as emails and business-internal documentation
- Rather than writing legal memos, you will categorise documents according to their relevance to the legal matter at hand
- We utilise technology to assist with the review process and will train you on how to use it
- No specific legal background is required
Why work with us:
- Be part of our international and multilingual network of legal professionals
- Work in a team with approachable, likeminded people
- Get experience across a range of different industries
- Many of the legal matters you work on will be high-profile, some of them front-page news
- Become familiar with review technology
- Flexibility: you can accept a project or decline it based on your own needs
- Work-life-balance: you work on a freelance basis and combine your ongoing commitments with shorter-term document review projects
- Get paid every week
- Work with us remotely from your home office
What we are looking for:
- Native or business-fluent in Uzbek and native or business-fluent in English
- Candidates who have a professional legal qualification (in any jurisdiction)
- Candidates with document review experience is a plus
- Candidates able to work remotely with their own computer equipment in the UK, EU or EFTA
Suitable candidates should also be meticulous, care about delivering good work, show team spirit and be proactive. Attention to detail in particular is a key to success in this field.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with the following subject line: UZ_Jan2023.