Camera Algorithm team at Apple is dedicated to advance the state-of-the-art in camera technologies and build best image/video experience in the world. We are looking for a Machine Learning Algorithm Intern who is passionate about excellent image/video quality to work on low level vision tasks. Our organization comprises teams ranging from software, firmware to hardware, together we have built incredible camera experiences and produce the best photos and videos in Apple products.
- In-depth understanding of computer vision, image processing, and machine learning.
- Solid research and development experience in fields of machine learning-based image/video enhancements and/or neural network compression.
- Strong skills in Python and C++/Objective-C development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English.
- Understanding camera ISP algorithms is a bonus.
As a machine learning intern in the team, you will be a part of designing and developing novel machine learning algorithms and techniques, designing and handling data curation, optimizing solutions, and delivering to products with collaboration across global teams in fast production iterations.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent fields (Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mathematics, Statistics, etc).
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.