Key Account Specialist - New Business (On Premise)Hovedstaden
As the Key Account Specialist in On Premise you are responsible for driving distribution and sales of our product portfolio at respective Key Accounts in your local market/area. Your client portfolio will include companies in the field of Catering, QSR, Coffee, Home Delivery and Coffee, tea & Bistro, with main focus on driving New Business. Identification of the most relevant channels and customers is crucial. You should have an eye for new business opportunities and be able to negotiate win-win partnership agreements which add value to both Red Bull’s and the customer’s business.
You maximize business opportunities in a profitable way while developing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our chained On Premise customers.
You build powerful strategies based on industry- and consumer insights to derive impactful measures which ensure a continuous development of our brand at each of your customers.
As a result you deliver business plan targets for sales and distribution for the On Premise channel.
The On Premise is a Sales- and Marketing-Channel and Red Bull is the undisputed marked leader in this field. On one side over 1 bn cans are sold in the On Premise annually and 2.5 bn of sales are driven by On Premise occasions. On the other side On Premise is the main trial generator, building the brand in a aspirational environment.
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Alignment on international strategy, guidelines and customers
- Identification of the most relevant channels and customers (size and relevance) in the respective market and development of long term visions to drive vertical and horizontal distribution and sales
- Close alignment with local marketing on market-relevant industry- and consumer insights and national focus areas
- Annual business planning, including budget- and volume forecast as well as a thought through activation plan for each Key Account.
MANAGING KEY ACCOUNTS
- Main focus on Acquisition of new customers from relevant universe
- Responsible for selected On Premise Key Accounts.
Maximization of existing customer performance via effective joint business planning
- Negotiating win/win partnership agreements which add value to both Red Bull’s and the customer’s business
- Collaborating with internal (other departments) and external stakeholders (including, but not limited to buyers, sales- & marketing managers, controllers, logistic managers and CEOs) to leverage business success
- Ensuring executional excellence on account level by utilizing (cross-departmental) resources, such as Musketeer- and Consumer-Collecting teams.
- Managing agreed budget forecast and spend for each account. Monitoring customer performance and margin against investment and taking corrective action where necessary
TRACKING, ANALYZING AND REPORTING
- Measuring success by diligently tracking, analyzing and reporting on performance and areas of growth and opportunity
- Ongoing data maintenance and optimization in the Key Account Tracker and sharing status on Key Account volume, distribution, execution and agreements twice per year with the National Key Account Manager
LEADING BY EXAMPLE
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders (such as distribution partners, industry players and influencers, as well as on site F&B managers, store managers and staff)
- Being a “Canbassador” and building affinity and understanding of the Red Bull brand and product within network
- Delivering excellence with Red Bull`s premium brand image in all activities and execution
- You are the leading key to developing our new business part. This within the new business segment in On Premise.
- You show independence and understanding, you have a drive to always want to deliver more and develop business as well as yourself.
- 3+ years sales experience (beverage industry preferred)
- Previous experience in Key Account Management (preferred)
- Outstanding record of accomplishments in sales and trade marketing
- Danish + business fluent English landuage is expected
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and skills to effectively sell and negotiate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial approach and mindset
- Solution and goal oriented
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to develop and implement successful sales- and trade-marketing strategies
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational ability
- Proficient in MS office especially Excel and Power Point
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
National On Premise Key Account Manager