As a student worker in our Digital Platforms team, you will be able to demonstrate your potential and create great impact for our customers and your internal stakeholders around the globe. If you are looking for a student job where you will be exposed to a wide variety of digital tasks, then this might be just the right move for you!
About the team
In the Digital department, we are responsible for our customers and partners digital experience in our website. This student position will help you acquire and develop digital skills, where you will gain real-world, professional experience that will help prepare you for any fast-paced work environment.
The team consist of a website manager, content editors and digital project manager. As part of the team, you will work alongside a group of skilled, motivated, and passionate colleagues focused on digital experiences.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support the website manager and content editors on a variety of tasks.
- Work together with the digital project manager on digital projects
- Handle requests from the organization in relation to our website.
- Implement new webpages, together with UX, designers and developers create new pages in our CMS.
- Collaborate with IT department in several tasks
Who are you:
- The ideal candidate is a Bachelor student, preferably in a relevant education within marketing, tech, or similar. You can work a minimum of 15-20 hours a week - We understand the importance of the balance between job and your studies and are flexible around your working days!
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
What can Milestone offer to you?
- You will have the chance to advance your career by learning from and collaborating with experienced professionals
- You will work with people from all over the world that inspire each other to do better and have fun during the process
- Healthy work environment: a company sponsored “All Inclusive Program” - with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, private on-premises gym and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club driving events like cooking classes, wine tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, and annual Christmas and summer parties
- A fun and invigorating place to work. Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
Please apply using the ”Apply” button.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Juliana Jansen Manager, Digital Platforms firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
When joining Milestone, you will become part of one the world’s leading providers of video management software in and beyond security. Since starting up in Denmark in 1998 our team has grown to include + 1,000 employees based in 25 countries. Today, our solutions are used in 500,000+ installations worldwide – with many more to come.
We believe that in addition to our strong and exciting technology, our success is also based on our dedication to putting people first – both the people we work with and the people around us. It’s how we grow our culture, our business, and our community. Because at Milestone, we grow together. Ready to elevate your career with an amazing team? Join Milestone. If you are curious to know more about who we are, we suggest you visit http://milestonesys.com/career