Program Duration: 3 months - March 2023 – May 2023
Locations: Germany Remote
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have a dream to succeed in a collaborative, dynamic environment then the Cisco Incubator Program is the ideal way to begin your career.
Cisco created the Incubator to help you grow and develop towards a successful career in IT industry. We are fully committed to provide you with extensive training and even certifications but also an amazing experience of an international community of people just like you!
In the Incubator program, you will learn about Cisco technologies from our best experts, through a series virtual seminars and webinars. You will have a chance to get Cisco certified and grow your networking knowledge, as well as trying out Python or getting stuck into an IoT micro-project. But that’s not all! To be successful in the IT industry, you need crucial business and communication skills and that’s also part of the Incubator! You will do all of that with a group of 100 people from all over Europe, gaining new friends and professional relationships!
You will be exposed to a professional recruitment process where you can assess your technical and soft skills, which we’ll provide feedback on and mentoring to support your ongoing development. On top of that, if you’re successful in our Talent Days, you get PRIORITY for our graduate programs in Germany.
On the program you will get:
- Rigorous courses, online content, tools
- Ongoing assessment and personalized feedback
- Both individual instruction and independent study
- Experts delivering in-classroom content
- Hands-on experience in labs working collaboratively and individually
- Preparation for industry-recognized certifications
- Pathways to higher education and career opportunities
- Access to global ICT support communities, career tools, and social networking
- Critical 21st century skills
Criteria for assessment invitation:
- You should be enrolled in a Bachelor/Masters at least in your 3rd semester or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree
- You speak fluent English and German
- You have motivation to learn and develop and a real passion for technologies
For more details, please click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.