Recently we have launched a new approach to our Managed Staffing services within NRB. To realize our ambitious growth plans in this domain we are looking to strengthen the team with a dynamic Business Development Manager for the Public & Utilities Sector.
- In this position, you are in charge of the Sales, Recruitment and People Management cycle; you find and qualify opportunities, you identify and attract the right candidates with support of the Talent Acquisition team, you match them with the customer, you the contract and ensure a qualitative follow up during the project duration;
- People are our passion & key success factor; as a Business Development Manager you are in charge of the follow up of the consultants you hired during their entire lifecycle at our company. Going from organizing a great first day & onboarding experience, to providing regular follow up & feedback, planning evaluation, scheduling training, etcetera;
- You build a partnership relation with your existing and new clients based on mutual trust;
- You prospect for new business opportunities and you ensure client satisfaction;
- You participate to presales/bid management activities to win new framework contracts;
- You are in charge of the account planning and strategy for your client portfolio.
- You have graduated as a Bachelor or Master in relevant studies (Commercial engineer, Business Administration, HR,…) ;
- You have a first successful experience as recruitment consultant or business manager within an IT staffing related environment;
- You share our passion for people and you have a strong drive to find the best match for both candidate and client;
- You are stress resistant, you work autonomously and know how to motivate others to go for a goal together;
- Building a network with clients and candidates comes natural to you;
- You are native Dutch or French with knowledge of the other language, your level of English is advanced as well.
- You hold a driving license B and are flexible to work in our HQ in Herstal, from home and on client premises'.