- Freelance Digital Designer - eLearning (LEO Learning) UK, Remote
Due to growth we are looking for experienced Digital Designers to join us for freelance contracts until the end of the year. The Digital Designer’s role is to help realise the Art Director's vision across a range of learning programmes.
You will be responsible for sourcing images, producing graphical artwork and preparing visual assets for development. If you understand how to follow a creative brief, turn it into high quality artwork and interactive layouts that work across a range of responsive and adaptive frameworks then this could be the role for you.
You should be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, have an excellent understanding of web formats and able to deliver high quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. If you have experience with eLearning authoring tools that would be brilliant but it’s not essential.
A few more details on what this role involves:
- Creating artwork for a wide range of digital platforms (E.g. cropping and re-touching photography, vector illustration and designing diagrams)
- Creating printed material for blended learning programmes (InDesign)
- Sourcing media from stock libraries / client brand sites
- Developing content using authoring tools such as Gomo, Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager
- Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
Why do I want to work here?You will be working for a market leading, global organisation, which is fast growing in the learning technologies sector. LEO is part of the Learning Technologies Group. LTG is a group of specialist learning technology businesses that are at the forefront of innovation and industry leading. The brands range from exciting video games companies to leading software and standards companies.
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning, working with the world’s top brands. These include British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Novartis, Mars, John Lewis, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations. With offices in Brighton, London, Sheffield, New York and Rio de Janeiro, LEO offers a wide range of software services to support our clients throughout the entire training and development lifecycle. Specialising in learning technologies, our services include multi-device learning, mobile apps, learning portals, learning games, authoring tools and consultancy. LEO’s creative hub is our Studio where teams of learning designers, visual designers and developers work with our accounts teams to deliver these services to our clients.