About the job:
The Execution Management & Trading Support team is looking for a curious and talented student analyst. Here is a unique opportunity to join a pivotal international team, interacting and collaborating with colleagues across the globe, while you fast track your personal development and grow your capabilities in a truly international environment. This position is based in our modern headquarters in Hellerup and provides the perfect opportunity to gain direct hands-on experience of the dynamics in a fast-paced and ambitious trading desk.
In the same way as financial markets are everchanging, you will experience dynamic workdays on this team where you will work alongside highly experienced Saxo professionals.
The Execution Management & Trading Support team ensures our clients have a consistent and reliable trading experience when using our award-winning platform. You will be given a great deal of front office responsibility from the start and asked to perform extremely varied Tasks involving:
- Management of the bank’s execution hub
- Monitoring of client business across Equities, Futures, Options and a variety of proprietary OTC products
- Active liaison with top tier international brokers
- Trade- and stop-out execution verification
- Collaborating with our team in analyses and the development of new reports and performance metrics
- Handling real time market risk as well as the technical risks associated with a state-of-the-art fin-tech company
Trading Services operates 24/5.5 from Asia market opening Sunday evening through-out the week until market close Friday 5pm NY. The HQ team covers European and US trading sessions from 8 to 24 CET while the Asia trading session is covered by our team in Singapore. You are required to work in shifts, this includes working evenings Sunday - Friday and on Danish bank holidays.
As a person you come across as an excellent communicator with a passion for what you do. You have a strong sense of quality and a detail-oriented as well as proactive approach. You apply yourself with dedication and flexibility, meanwhile showing great team spirit as you empower and challenge team members to foster collaboration and development.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- You are enrolled in & an active student at CBS, KU, ITU or similar university/business school in Copenhagen area
- You have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic activities
- Strong numerical, analytical skills while showing a curious attitude and the ability to take a creative approach
- Independent, very accurate and reliable work ethics
- Interest in and understanding of IT is a must
- Self-starter, with an ability to dissect complex problems and take a creative approach to removing impediments and overcoming challenges
- Broad knowledge within MS Excel. Knowledge within VBA, SQL, Python and PowerBI is an advantage, but not a demand
- Work language is English so exceptional communication skills both written and spoken is a must
This is an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment at Saxo Banks`s HQ in Hellerup. When joining Saxo Bank you become part of the Saxo family which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally. We are serious about investing in people and will be giving you the chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Hans-Kristian Løje @+45 5121 5630,
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedculture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!