About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for ourOnboarding Experience Teamin Saxo Bank.
Together with Product Managersand Develpers and Client Research teams you will implement new and improve on existing ways in servicing our clients across our platforms. The client experience touchpoints we cover in the team include
- Becoming a client (Onboarding and Ongoing Due Dilligence)
- Addingaccounts/asset services as an existingclient (Local TaxWrappers, Pension or Wealthcareaccounts or changing Price Plans)
- Trading Conditions for your product selection (digital MIFID/ESMA assessments)
Responsibilities in the role:
- Collaborate with client insight/research and user experience teams to create solution prototypes
- Work with developers, ITBAs and testers on translating business requirements intotechnical requirements and test scenarios – following the dev lifecycle and launching changes
- System and database administration/configuration tasks in multiple systems
- Monitor impact of solutions delivered and suggest improvements
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- You have an undergraduate degree or have some work experience with:
- IT with a view to become a developer, architect or ITBA (knowledge of SQL, Python, HTML and/or C# is a plus)
- Web-design with a focus on creating websites (experience working with SharePoint, Sitecore or another content management system is helpful)
- Enterprise data warehouse architecture, specifically Microsoft Azure and tools like CRM Dynamics, PowerBI, PowerAutomate
- Candidates with previous experience in the financial sector, have knowledge of the regulatory landscape in finance,or that are traders/investors themselves are preferred
As a person you are:
Energeticand organized - eager to execute and deliveron more than one thing at a time. You are naturally curious and take pride in solving puzzles. You want to get the bottom of a tech or client experience issueand offer a solution. You are a critical thinker and ask challenging questions and give/ask for constructive feedback. In addition to this, you are a strong communicator and know when to listen/adjust to your audience and are able to report on progress as well as escalate when needed.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to hear more, please contact Anna Lissok (Head of Onboarding Experience firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The COO organisation is responsible for building, constantly developing and improving the full digital value chain that we deliver to our clients and partners. This is done in close collaboration with the Saxo Experience Office and supports the bank in always providing a world-class digital Saxo experience in an efficient, stable and scalable way.
At Saxo IT and the business are integrated, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We are organized based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise. Within COO you will work together with people from different disciplines, but all with the same goal in mind: making a positive difference for our clients.
The COO umbrella includes the following departments: Operations, Security & Financial Crime Prevention, Trading and our ‘Backbone’ consisting of Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Data Platforms, Workplace Service Management, DevOps Lifecycle Management and IT Business Management.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedculture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!