About the job:
You will be part of the Service Content management team as part of the Saxo Experience Office (SXO) which is the organization managing digital marketing and customer experience for the group and will therefore play an instrumental role in building and improving the SaxoExperience. We want to offer our clients world class service and support through accurate, relevant, engaging and client friendly content via our digital support channels, ensuring that they get the help they need to navigate through our wide range of products and services.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Service Content to identify client’s needs and gaps in our service knowledge base, to produce and realize videos that give our clients a smooth and effective introduction and support to use our platforms and trade our products
- Recording, editing, and publishing How-to/Tutorial style videos content across multiple markets and languages
- Working with global teams such as the Trading Platforms team, Marketing and Client Services to create relevant and accurate videos
- Keep the video content up to date with the continuously evolving platforms and services
- Video content management: Make sure the videos are uploaded in our help center, keep an eye on analytics for videos performance, project managing from creation to maintenance
- You are a student and have at least 1 year left of your studies, but the more the better
- You have experience with video recording and editing software, if it’s Adobe After Effects, even better
- You have a passion for video production and editing and do it as a hobby and are good at it
- You areorganized and eager to deliver quality and effective content that can really make a difference and positively improve the client experience
- You can manage multiple stakeholders and not afraid to quickly reach out to align on tasks
- You are fluent in English - written and verbal
Moreover, it is not required but appreciated if you have experience or interest in the following fields:
- Finance or economics – you are passionate about financial markets and how technology will make a difference to tomorrow’s traders
- Client experience – you are creative and have a critical eye to help identify and improve the clients’ journeys when it’s about getting started to use our services and platforms
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedculture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!