Select Test to View ABTest Viewer
Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited original and licensed movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. It’s a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide.
We are searching for an experienced risk management and insurance candidate to support our growing production risk team in London. This is an exciting role that will develop risk and insurance programs unique to Netflix. The successful candidate will focus on how we service, develop and scale insurance programs (end to end) to support our productions on a global basis.
- Collaborate with Netflix production teams and internal Netflix cross functional partners to effectively communicate best practices and initiatives.
- Act as source of knowledge and support to internal Netflix cross functional partners - Legal, Finance, Production Management, Safety.
- Provide on-going support and advice to Netflix productions during pre-production, production and post.
- Support build-out of risk management and claims metrics.
- Identify international exposures and coordinate all aspects of insurance and risk management accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk and determine appropriate methods of risk transfer.
- Review, manage and track insurance claims.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance carriers and brokers.
- Work with the Risk Management team to create and develop insurance programs that are aligned with the Netflix culture and risk tolerance.
- 5-10 years experience managing insurance in an Entertainment/Production environment is required.
- Corporate risk management experience and/or experience working with US based/US in-bound productions.
- General knowledge of the insurance marketplace.
- Understanding of risk management best practices.
- Familiarity with captives and other alternative risk finance structures preferred.
- Familiarity with RMIS systems.
- Must be a self-motivated starter that operates independently.
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence cross functionally.
- Superior communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to problem solve, multitask and be detail oriented.
- Able to develop simple, intuitive, impactful metrics that resonate with business partners to drive program results.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Customer oriented with a strong sense of service and passion.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines along with ever increasing responsibilities.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate that into risk management solutions.