Filmed Entertainment Group
Focus Features is seeking an experienced hard-working, creative, and passionate publicity executive who has experience executing all facets of publicity as part of an overall marketing campaign. Must have strong editorial relationships, and direct prior experience pitching and securing coverage for projects, talent, filmmakers, and various events/stunts. Will be responsible for helping strategize, pitch, secure and plan long-lead, fast-breaking and awards publicity campaigns for a diverse array of film projects that will have theatrical, streaming and PVOD release windows. Ideal candidate must be able to work effectively as part of a team while overseeing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in film publicity including direct experience pitching and securing editorial as well as working on awards campaigns.
- Must have prior experience working with agencies and talent representatives
- Will have strong working relationships with journalists, talent representatives and guilds
- Must have prior experience organizing and executing events and premieres
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Motivated and passionate professional who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to pay attention to details under deadline pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with talent, senior executives and peers
- Must be a team player who is able to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Genuine love of film and pop culture is a plus
Film Focus Features
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.