Business Development & Strategy
Peacock’s Ad Innovation team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Manager of Ad Products who will support shaping the future of advertising in streaming and digital video content.
This individual will primarily focus on in-market management and oversight of our suite of advertising products and exhibit a passion for operational efficiency and innovating new opportunities and experiences on behalf of customers.
The role will report to the Vice President of Ad Innovation Strategy and requires multi-dimensional thinkers who can balance the creative just as well as the analytical.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an advisor and key partner to Marketing and Sales for executing campaigns that leverage ad products
- Partner with Measurement & Impact and Data Sciences teams to capture insights, build hypotheses, identify target audiences, and unpack ad product campaign performance
- Collaborate with GTM Strategy, Planning, Marketing, and Sales on ad product packaging and use case storytelling
- Use strong analytical sense to evaluate opportunities and dissect obstacles to ultimately evolve/optimize existing ad products so that they deliver on product purpose and performance KPIs
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and maintain internal/external product marketing and training materials for leveraging ad products (including partnering with Creative for mock-ups)
- Document changes to business processes or product requirements
- Lead the beta testing of new products with key clients overseeing scheduling, activation, performance measurement and recommendations for optimization ahead of full-market commercialization
- Commercialize new products bringing them to market, driving education and adoption, and tracking activations
- Participate in high-level strategic planning meetings and effectively translate topics into actionable goals & tasks
- Maintain a regular pulse on the voice of the customer documenting input from regular client interaction (e.g. weekly account meetings)
- 4-6 years of experience in advertising, advertising technology, or media
- A strategic, analytical, and product-minded thinker with a strong grasp of the rapidly changing ad tech landscape, creative management, and delivery of creative
- Proactive attitude with flexibility to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small-team environment
- Strong sense of curiosity and interest in uncovering opportunities for systems and process improvements and ultimately new ideas
- Ability to lead through influence building consensus amongst diverse groups, and a talent for prioritizing quickly in ambiguity
- Ability to initiate and lead projects to completion with minimal guidance collaborating with engineers, designers, marketers and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Interest in data-informed decision-making, and ability to problem-solve with and without perfect metrics.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills - able to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Thrives in organizations with high levels of cross-team coordination/dependency
Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.