Technology & Engineering
Operations & Technology
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Studio Distribution organization provides client services & media order management to several organizations across NBCUniversal including Television Distribution, Universal Pictures Group, Peacock, and domestic/international networks. The Library Governance team, a part of Studio Distribution, is responsible for the curation, research, and safeguarding of NBCUniversal Feature & Television digital assets across a growing number of media libraries.
The Library Coordinator will manage incoming content for the digital archive library, ensuring on-time archival, metadata curation, and troubleshoot archival blockers. This position requires strong technical and analytical skills and abilities to ensure maximum, highest quality throughput while also providing best in class customer service.
- Process daily archive and restore requests, conduct asset research for availability and metadata accuracy, and create new asset records from internal and external facilities
- Support daily archive management functions including migrations, onboarding of new client/file specifications & delivery methods, file validation, metadata curation and fixes, and file replacement workflows
- Assist in Identifying, developing, and executing assigned projects within and across teams in the organization
- Serve as a key subject matter expert in digital archive management, storage management, migration management, growth and capacity planning and feature and television asset metadata
- Responsible for achieving a monthly SLA target of 99.999% and driving excellence in customer experience and file integrity
- All other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Global Media Operations
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.