Select Test to View ABTest Viewer
Stock Operations Analyst
- Los Angeles, California
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Stock Operations Analyst to support the global day-to-day operations and processing of Netflix’s Stock Option Program.
- Review current processes to develop innovative ideas to increase the operational efficiency of plan administration and improve customer satisfaction.
- Assist with stock administration operations, including daily exercises, payroll reporting, 10b5-1, annual open enrollment, and quarter and year-end close.
- Prepare the SBC expense workbook and journal entries.
- Prepare and review SEC filings, Forms 3,4, and 5, and Proxy statements, 10-K, 8-K.
- Assist with preparing reports for business partners, including payroll, tax, accounting, treasury, global mobility, transfer agents, and brokerage firms.
- Assist in the deployment and operation of the stock plan internationally.
- Preserve the integrity of source data and ensure its accuracy within our information systems.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Netflix Finance, Payroll, Tax, Talent, and Employee Services teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Preparing SBC Expense entries is preferred.
- Experience in stock plan administration preferred.
- Certified Equity Professional accreditation preferred.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on controls.
- An effective communicator with strong organization, problem-solving, and public speaking skills.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and navigate areas of uncertainty.
- Experience with Workday and Equity Edge Online is a plus.