Select Test to View ABTest Viewer
- Los Gatos, California
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. As we continue our rapid expansion in creating owned content, we are looking for an individual to join our Financial Reporting, Consolidation & Treasury Accounting team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines consistently and prioritize tasks.
- Manage reconciling bank statement lines
- Assign unreconciled items to various teams and assist with reconciling
- Identify when a bank file is not received and resolve with banking partners
- Complete cash deposits and matching in WorkDay for all Partner Payment receipts
- Complete reconciliations in Blackline for cash accounts
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects and ongoing efforts toward increased automation and process improvement
- Minimum of five years of experience in public accounting and/or private industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel experience such as pivot tables and v-lookups and the ability to work with large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or Accounting
- Experience working in/with a multinational company and foreign currencies
- Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud-based ERP systems is a plus
- Great communicator that can build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and external advisors
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Self-starter, who is able to work effectively and autonomously
- The ideal candidate is curious, enthusiastic, and not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo