We are looking for a student to take an active part in the development of a growing and exciting business area. You will be involved in tasks such as analysis of new business opportunities and gathering market and regulatory intelligence in regard to the sale of generic medicines to the Swedish market. You will also help with administrative tasks and take part in projects in the Swedish Business Development team.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Economic analysis of new products and business ventures
- Gathering market and regulatory intelligence related to sales of generic medicines in the Swedish market
- Support with various daily administrative and operational tasks
Are You the Right Candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and be able to handle challenges in a complex industry where attention to detail and timing is key to success. At the same time, you should not be discouraged by routine tasks. It is vital that you thrive in taking full responsibility for a wide range of assignments, both analytical and operational.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Be studying business, economics or similar
- Have a high level of the English language, and preferably a good understanding of Swedish or Danish
- Have strong analytical and data handling skills, including a good proficiency of Microsoft Excel
Join the department of Business Development
You will be a vital part of our dynamic and ambitious business development team. Working at Abacus Medicine means working as one in an agile organization to become the leading parallel importing company in Europe. We are busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with many social activities.
What do we Offer?
- A part-time position: 15-20 hours per week
- A student community that offers support in your professional as well as personal development
- Student board
- Workplace in a central location at our HQ by Kalvebod Brygge, Copenhagen
- Running Club, Football Team, Gaming event, Fitness, paddle tennis and great social events
- Great Staff Restaurant and free snacks
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exiting challenges and future career opportunities in a multinational and dynamic environment
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Diana Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for the position, please use the apply link and make sure to attach your resumé, cover letter and grade transcript.
Kindly send your application no later than 17th of July 2022. We process applications continuously, so don’t wait!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn, to get an insight into everyday life at Abacus Medicine. For other job openings, check out our Career page.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values: Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,200 dedicated colleagues with more than 32 different nationalities in e.g., Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.