About the job:
The future is digital and Saxo Bank is at the forefront of servicing clients in a digital yet timely, relevant and charming way.
We are looking for people that can truly understand client needs to provide a first-in-class client experience in an environment where digital engagement is ever growing.
The Client Service team consists of 75 employees spread across 5 locations servicing all client types from individual to institutional. The team is anchored in Global Sales and its overall purpose is to drive the global distribution and services of products towards clients of Saxo Bank across all entities throughout the world.
The team works in the crossroad between the Bank and its clients. You will be assisting clients with a broad array of queries ranging from trading to funding related questions.
The position is located in our Headquarters in Copenhagen where you will be working in a fast-paced, welcoming and international environment.
As our new colleague in Client Service you will be responsible for:
- Provide clients with help and information on our wide product range across all asset classes
- Client facing specialist with extensive knowledge of our industry leading trading platforms
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through execution of global governance
- Always acting in the best interest of our Clients and Saxo, and increase client digital interaction with the Bank
- You are energetic and organized - eager to learn and deliver on more than one thing at a time
- You are naturally curious and take pride in solving puzzles - getting to the bottom of an issue and quick to learn
- You are fluent in English plus Polish both verbal and written
- Interest in trading and knowledge of how financial markets work
The global sales organisation is responsible for growing total realized earnings and assets under management through acquisition of new direct and wholesale clients, as well as through activation of the already existing client relationships, cross- and up-selling, and development of global partnerships.
We aim to be digital-first and implement world-class digital engagement for all our clients and partners and focus on the human touch for our top clients and partners. This ensures that our teams in local offices spend their time on the most value-adding tasks with our partners and top direct clients.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact - no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedculture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don't just offer a job - we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!