Kick-start your professional career in a fast-growing company with a “people-first” mentality
In our Project & Portfolio Management team we are looking for a young talent to drive our internal project communication. If you are outgoing, curious, and eager to understand and write about the many ways we help the global sales organization excel, this may be the right opportunity to develop your competencies further.
The responsibilities in this role will give you valuable practical hands-on experience from navigating a truly global team, working with various stakeholders, and preparing content for our newsletters, PowerPoint presentations and online portals. We are ambitious and passionate, and we value a humorous and fun work environment.
Join a truly global team that manages projects across Milestone
You will be part of the Project & Portfolio Management team in Global Sales Operations, a team centrally placed in Milestone with interfaces to the entire organization. You will work closely with the entire Global Sales Operations team and have many touch points in the wider organization. You will report to the Head of Project & Portfolio Management, Emilie Hüttel Brogaard, Global Sales Operations.
Milestone Systems is an international rapid growing Software company with +1 billion DKK in turnover. We have a good track record of offering long-term career opportunities to many of our students after they graduate.
Work tasks and responsibilities
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Keep our internal communications site updated.
- Write and manage our newsletters and success stories focusing on finalized projects and other deliveries.
- Create PowerPoint presentations ensuring that our deliveries can be shared with the Global Sales organzition.
- Manage the online planning and collaboration tools we use in Global Sales Operations such as Trello and Teams.
- Manage the Global Sales Operations content repository running in SharePoint.
- Organize team meetings such as our global gathering, leader team workshops, internal training sessions and kick-offs.
What you bring to the team
You are currently enrolled in full-time education either your last year of bachelor’s or first year of your master’s degree and can work 15-20 hours a week. We understand the importance of the balance between job and your studies and are flexible around your working days.
These are some of the skills we look for:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as it is our corporate language (Danish knowledge is not required).
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with or interest in working with various IT tools such as for example SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Trello.
- You have good business acumen
- You are outgoing, self-driven and service oriented since part of your job is to proactively follow-up with and help team members communicate project progress and business value of completed projects
- You have a strong focus on team achievements.
What we offer you
You will be immersed in a culture that is known for empowerment which means you will get a great amount of responsibility and experience that you contribute to success while you obtain quality skills that will complement your education.
- Exiting challenges and great opportunities for growth
- A truly international culture with more than 40 nationalities working in our headquarter
- Great company culture and welcoming environment
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruits, and beverages served every day in our canteen
- Company bike, Office gym, Massage, Friday bar
- Monthly company events outside the office
- An engaged student community across Milestone Departments
Contact and application
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you hold a valid Danish work visa. Please apply at our website using the ”Apply” button. We are reviewing resumes on a continuous basis and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have relevant questions, you are welcome to write to Emilie Hüttel Brogaard at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about Milestone Systems at Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
When joining Milestone, you will be part of the world’s leading provider of IP Video Management Systems. Since our start in Denmark in 1998 we have grown to be nearly 1.000 employees across development centers and regional offices in more than 25 countries. Today, our solutions are used in 500,000+ installations worldwide – with many more to come.
We believe that our success is based on our sworn dedication to put people first – the people we work with and the people our technology serve. It's how we grow our culture, our business, and our community. We want to blaze new trails, stay curious and push the industry standard. Investing in people is how we do it. Because at Milestone, we grow together!