Job Title: Specialist, Program ManagementJob Code: CS20221005-82059
Job Location: Rochester, NYEssential Functions:
- Responsible for managing the cost, revenue/cash, schedule and technical performance requirements of a program through all phases from inception to completion.
- Directing the preparation of moderate to large size proposals, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budget and financial terms/conditions of a contract.
- Ensures that all manpower such as engineering, production and facilities are available to support the program and are working to meet delivery targets with customer satisfaction.
- Works with sales, dealer and customers to determine needs, requirements and new business opportunities.
- Works closely with Business Planning, Product Management and Engineering as required to support Program Management activities within the assgined region.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Support the pursuit of the division’s orders and revenue and cash targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior related experience, or, Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Proficient knowledge in proposals, quoting, booking, business planning, export control, delivery, acceptance and practical knowledge of Program Management.
- Experience in supporting mid-size to large projects or programs
- Experience in supporting international contracts
- International experience and/or managing international business
- Experience with MS Office suite of tools, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft Project or other scheduling tools
- Knowledge of international shipping terms and export control regulations; general understanding of export of ITAR controlled materials
- International travel experience