The right candidate for this attractive position needs to have a strong credit and risk management knowledge especially related to corporate and large commercial names and will provide credit analysis and credit underwriting functions with a proactive risk management approach while keeping the balance of risk & return. Being an opportunity to develop a solid career in credit underwriting ,monitoring and risk management in one of the well-established global names of banking industry; the role captures below stated responsibilities and requires stated qualifications.
- Prioritizes and processes credit requests and ensures timely completion of credit underwriting process.
- Conducts an objective and thorough credit analysis of the financial condition and creditworthiness of borrowers.
- Identifies key transactional risks and mitigants.
- Understands the Client's strategic and financial objectives/needs and structures competitive credit proposals aligned with risk standards.
- Conducts scenario analysis & stress tests on a regular basis to assess the impact of unexpected market conditions over the portfolio.
- Contributes improvement of lending process by generating ideas, optimizing processes.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of credit policies, practices, and applicable local and global regulations.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or equivalent. MBA is preferred.
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience especially in credit risk analysis in a bank or a financial services company.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) accounting, financial regulations, financial products, and credit analysis.
- Good team player with integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize workload and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver reports and effective presentation skills to influence audiences with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English.
- Proficient in spreadsheet (Excel) and other software applications.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 91,008 preferably through our or via email.
Visit - here you can find new job offers every day.