What area will you be working in?
Do you dream of joining one of the Nordic’s leading suppliers of consultancy services, and do you want to develop professionally within the enterprise system SAP by shaping and delivering tangible transformations that require both IT and business understanding?
SAP is one of the leading producers of business process management software. With their newest Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform S/4HANA, SAP takes ERP to a new level by using powerful in-memory computing to process data and support advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning. SAP S/4HANA connects all part of the business, giving full control and visibility of end-to-end processes. Within Deloitte we offer support to our clients within all areas of SAP, Financial accounting, Supply Chain, Analytics and many more.
You will become an integral part of Deloitte’s growing Nordic SAP community, working alongside forward-thinking and experienced domain professionals and business specialists. We take pride in acknowledging and releasing your full potential, and we offer you a strong professional community where you can develop your specific interests.
Exciting tasks await you
With approximately 25,000 SAP experts in more than 135 countries, Deloitte is among SAP’s most valued strategic partners. This is why SAP has placed Deloitte within the highest strategic alliance partner category, and why the most widely recognised consultancy and analyst firms, Forrester and Gartner, have elected Deloitte the Global Leader in SAP Services.
In the Nordics, you will join a great and professionally rewarding community of 200+ SAP professionals working with Cloud Technology, Delivery methodology, Supply Chain Transformation, Finance Transformation, Digital technologies. We are a matrix organisation with opportunities to work on large-scale projects with industry-leading clients across Sustainability, Human Capital, Cyber, Tax, Risk Advisory and more. Together we develop innovative business and technical solutions to improve the business of our clients in their journey through digital transformation.
What does it mean to be an SAP Graduate?
Our SAP graduate program is designed to teach you what you need to know to launch your career as an SAP consultant. The programme will commence in September 2022, where we ensure that you get off to a good start through various courses and training. A buddy and a mentor will be assigned to you from the beginning for support and guidance. Simultaneously, you will build a strong network across Deloitte Consulting. Our graduate program consists of the following:
- Consultant Academy: The Consultant Academy will provide you with the essential consulting tools to meet expectations, tailored to a Deloitte context, with a focus on personal practice and understanding while nurturing a winning team spirit in a strong internal network
- SAP Bootcamp:
- Obtain an introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- High level overview of the integrations between all functional areas
- Deep dive training sessions per SAP end to end process combining theoretical knowledge and exercises in S/4HANA
- Consultancy tasks on an ongoing local or international Deloitte project where you will take advantage of your professional training in practice while working on a delivery project. Naturally, you will also receive subsequent professional training since continuous training throughout your career is key to ensuring optimal development and learning.
You will play a big role on projects as an SAP consultant helping clients transform their ERP landscape with SAP S/4HANA. We offer opportunities for you to grow as we enable our clients’ future-preparedness using the best of Deloitte’s global multi-disciplinary skills.
You have the following skills and experience
- You will have graduated by September 2022 and hold a master’s degree, specialised in finance, supply chain management, sales or IT.
- You are ambitious and ready to create a career within SAP – either as a business consultant or as a technical consultant.
- You have strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a high level of written and oral proficiency in English. Proficiency in any of the Scandinavian languages is a plus.
- You are located in Denmark.
Click the apply button below if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a case study-based assessment followed by personal interviews.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Peter Nohns la Cour, SAP Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maya Kini, Talent Acquisition Consultant at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!