#location: Vienna 21 #electrical power #energy efficiency & sustainability
You will support R&D in electrothermal/electromagnetic/mechanical design and material selection for the new line of digital circuit protection devices as well as conventional breakers. Concept development, design, testing industrialisation and certification will be within your assignments.
- Conceptualize, specify, develop and validate electromechanical designs for circuit protection devices based on product standards and customer needs
- Develop robust concepts and specifications (contact systems, magnetic actuators, sensors etc.)
- Support effort planning of design engineering tasks
- Cooperate with internal and external development teams
- Design, plan, set up, conduct, document, and review development tests
- Secure compliance of technical solutions with internal and external standards and regulations
- Resolve technical design issues and provide optimal solutions in terms of function, manufacturability, cost and existing product range
- Engineering degree in electromechanical engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Electromechanical Engineer with experience in design of modules, products and systems
- Solid knowledge in MCAD or similar
- Experience with simulation tools and DFSS methods
- Proven project management skillset
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- Self motivated and able to inspire others
The company offers an international environment with high team spirit, challenging projects with responsibility, good infrastructure (direct connection to motorway, parking), home office, flexible working hours, hybrid working. The annual gross salary for this position starts from € 60.000, depending on your experience and qualification a higher remuneration is possible.
Please submit your application under ref. no. 90 904 preferably via our or via eMail. The application should be submitted in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
Click to apply!
For more open positions visit our website at: .