- Communication hub between IT and the departments
- Company-wide advice on the use of applications
- Ongoing development and support of the company's internal applications
- Implementation of changes, as well as user-friendly adjustments and extensions
- Completed IT training (HTL, FH or University)
- Knowledge of IT application management and basic understanding of business processes
- Commitment, independence, high interest in challenges
- Team player with an independent way of working
- High proficiency of both English and German
- Starting salary is 55.000€ depending on qualifications and experience
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Attractive social benefits
- Highly motivated team
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 90,975 preferably through our or via email.
Visit - here you can find new job offers every day.