NN is currently going under a digital transformation, by using a DevOps attitude, your role will help shape and simplify new and existing solutions into innovative and meaningful experiences to make the final product scalable, manageable, and intuitive for both producers and consumers. This Full Stack Engineer job offers you a monthly salary of € 4.206 - € 6.009 depending on your knowledge and experience.
Your impact as Full Stack Engineer at NNYou will join the Digital department of Pensions. In this department we unravel the mystery of Pension products. Our purpose is to “connect with ease” in 3 areas:
- Process: Our digital services and processes are very important to our customers. We are improving our services on a daily basis. We make their lives easier.
- People: Collaboration in our organization is essential for getting things done. Together with your fellow workers you make a difference. We do it together, not alone.
- Technology: Integration to ecosystems becomes the standard, also within Pensions. Integration and setting up new API’s is part of our daily work.
Our tech-stack consists of Node.js, VueJs, Springboot, GraphQL, AWS and Kubernetes. With this stack we create new projects and convert/expand functionality in pre-existing applications. If you are willing to teach and to learn, if you react positively to feedback and are able to provide constructive feedback and if you make sure to always stay ahead of the game in the ever-changing tech environment, you could very well be the new colleague we are looking for.
- You have an insatiable intellectual interest in technology
- You write beautiful, efficient, and optimized code
- You collaborate and coach colleagues
- You make sure deployment of software increments are tested and automated trough CI/CD pipelines
- You make sure the cloud resources are well designed, optimized, and scalable
Who you areAn all-round software engineer able to work comfortably on both back-end and front-end projects. You have the ability to write high quality code and have high engineering standards. On top of that you have an inquisitive nature and actively acquire new skills, methods and processes that can be used to make our customers even happier. The ideal candidate has passion for technology and want to learn continuously and push the team to reach our common goals.
What you bringYou know how to work in an Agile environment where collaboration, and continuous improvements are the foundations. Additionally you possess:
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience with back-end development with one or more server-side programming languages such as Java, C# or Node.JS (preferred), etc.
- A passion for automating and implementing recurring tasks, testing, and security in CI/CD systems such as Gitlab and Azure DevOps
- A DevOps mindset, knowledge about software architectures and experience building microservices and applications using AWS (e.g. CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS) or/and others
You are going to be part of a team of unique awesome individuals from different backgrounds and cultures. We embrace diversity as an instrument to produce an even richer experience for both colleagues and customers. Are you curious about the team? Check out the video below.
Continue developingIt is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
- Free access to online platform such as Udemy and O’Reilly Online learning
Employee benefitsYou are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Salary between € 4.206 - € 6.009, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting.
Will you be our new colleague?If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
Apply nowIf you have any questions about the vacancy, or the interview process, you can reach out via e-mail with Marcel van Rijn (Recruiter) on
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates via recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.