Are you a communication all-arounder with a passion for writing and creating engaging content? Join us! We are looking for a creative and proactive Student Assistant for Lundbeck’s Corporate Communications team at our HQ in Copenhagen.
Your main task will be to support our Global Communications team enabling them to focus on supporting Lundbeck’s brand and communicating our strategy internally and externally. You will be part a fun and dynamic Global Communications and Public Affairs department, working together with the colleagues that create corporate content and drive comms planning internally and externally.
We offer you to work at Lundbeck during your education. The job will accommodate your study schedule to make sure you get the applied learning you are looking for. Your days will rarely look alike, and you will be able to gain extensive knowledge and insight into the daily life of a Global Communications and Public Affairs department in a large, complex organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Global Communications team with internal and external communication activities e.g., writing short articles for the intranet, developing ppt presentations, video editing, coordinating and aligning with other departments, etc.
- Maintain our dashboards that track internal and external content readership and engagement across earned and owned channels (e.g. Lundbeck’s Intranet, Yammer, external website, Social Media channels and traditional media coverage)
- Planning, coordinating, and executing workshops, social activities and global Global Communications & PA events
- Studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Preferably on the last year of the bachelor’s about the start a master’s degree
- Highly proficient in English, with strong writing skills
- Understanding of digital communication channels, how they work and what formats of content resonate
- Understanding of social media metrics e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Preferred but not required that you have some experience with Adobe Analytics and Sharepoint
- Ability to structure information and data
- Structured, yet has creative energy with an ability to create work quickly and efficiently
- Results-oriented, self-driven and organized with the ability to prioritize multiple workloads and work under tight deadlines.
- A proactive and flexible approach with a positive can-do attitude
- You would be joining an awesome team that likes to work hard and have fun too – you enjoy teamwork where everyone wins by working together.
For further information, please contact Kristina Embring, email@example.com. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
We also recommend that you have a look at our website, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Please click on the apply button. Applications are considered on a rolling basis, so apply today! Applications must be received no later than May 31, 2022.