Do you speak German? And would you like to work together with our great Customer Service Team, where you will be co-responsible for the daily communication with German pharmacies and deliver good customer service in the German market?
Your Responsibilities as Customer Service Assistant
In your role as a Customer Service Assistant, your main focus will be coordinating sales to German pharmacies and customer service in the German market. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the daily communication with German pharmacies, as well as planning and preparation of deliveries from different platforms in collaboration with other departments in Germany and Denmark. Last but not least, you will be influencing the establishment and development of key operational processes and procedures.
In short, your responsibilities will entail:
- Customer service
- Administrative tasks, operational projects and analysis
- Communication with internal stakeholders in Denmark
- Support colleagues with the daily development of the German sales market
- Ad hoc tasks
Are you the right candidate?
You thrive on a dynamic culture in an entrepreneurial working environment where no two days are the same. We expect you to be self-driven and to handle challenges in a complex industry with many stakeholders.
The German department is the largest sales department in Abacus Medicine with annual sales of over DKK 1.5 billion. Our day-to-day activity schedule is very busy, but we focus on maintaining a fun working environment with many social activities and a cheerful atmosphere.
Your daily tasks will involve communicating with different stakeholders and to succeed with this, you need to be service minded and customer-oriented with strong communication skills in German. You must also be comfortable working under pressure.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- German language skills on a professional level - both written and orally
- Have experience within support, customer service and/or administrative work
- Have relevant education and excellent references from previous jobs
Your Future Colleagues in the Business Development Germany Department
You will be a vital part of a dedicated team located at Abacus Medicine headquarters in central Copenhagen. Your future colleagues will either speak Danish or German as their native language, but they speak both languages.
“What motivates me a lot to come to work is our team spirit”, an employee explains. And another one adds, “We love to laugh together”.
Working at Abacus Medicine means working shoulder to shoulder every day across the entire organization to become the leading parallel importer of medicine in Europe.
What we offer
- A Full- time position
- Workplace in a central location at our HQ by the Copenhagen harbour
- Delicious lunch and free fruit
- A good pension scheme, health insurance and bonus scheme
- Student Board
- Running Club, Football Team, free workout classes and great social events every month
- An attractive work environment with an informal atmosphere and work-life balance
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exciting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment
If you want to apply, please use the apply link and attach resumé and cover letter and grade transcript.
Last application day is May 31, 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Denise Holst, Business Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn, to get an insight into everyday life at Abacus Medicine. For other job openings, check out our Career page.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values: Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,200 dedicated colleagues with more than 32 different nationalities in e.g., Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.