About Operation Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
What you'll do
- Assume responsibility in our interdisciplinary projects, take ownership of project modules, coach team members and present your project results to the management
- Manage projects in close collaboration with our customers in the areas of R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production, logistics and supply chain
- Analyze customer requirements and develop, design and implement classic and digital solutions for optimizing production and value chains and apply lean principles to enable customer success
- Identify potential for cost savings and improvements by developing targeted and convincing digital solutions as well as tailored roadmaps
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in the areas of R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production and supply chain
What you'll need
We are looking for team players with
- Four to seven years of professional experience, with a track record showing outstanding performance, at top-tier operations consultancies or renowned industrial companies
- Profound knowledge and operational experience in the areas of R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production, logistics or supply chain – preferably with experience in automation and digitalization
- Strong record in successfully leading complex and international transformation projects
- An excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence, team spirit, motivation and passion
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.